Dr. Mark Baker is an endodonist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Baker is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Mark C. Baker DDS's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60602Get Direction
Dr. Mark C. Baker DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Pros and Cons of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery, short form for laser in situ keratomileusis, is the most exercised surgical option for correcting eye vision discrepancies in America. Its immense popularity has a lot to do with the significant vision improvement it brings about completely dispensing eyeglasses or contact lenses....
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Night Sweats and Lymphoma
LymphomaLymphoma is a type of cancer that begins in the lymphatic system, particularly in the disease-fighting immune cells called lymphocytes. These cells are found in the bone marrow, lymph nodes, thymus, spleen, and other parts of the body. In lymphoma, lymphocytes are altered and tend to...
- The Nutritional Needs For Women of All Ages
For women, the right nutrition and exercise is very important for a healthy life and great energy. The requirements for vitamins and minerals differ according to your age. Understanding the needs for a particular phase of life will help women to choose the appropriate supplements and foods.Childhood...
- Beetroot Juice Is a Nutritious Superfood
According to a new study, beetroot juice is a highly nutritious food sharing the same nutrients with salmons and blueberries. The high position in the nutrition ladder is rightly deserved because it boosts the immune system, increases the blood flow and reduces the blood pressure. Studies show that...
- Dr. Brett Evan Gilbert D.D.S.6769 N Milwaukee Ave Niles IL 60714
- Rick A. Munaretto3116 South Oak Park Avenue Berwyn Illinois 60402
- Dr. Paul Vizgirda DDS1960 N Lincoln Park W Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Joshua Adam Ries DMD845 N Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Vince A Penesis D.D.S.120 Oakbrook Ctr Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Kevin Thomas King D.D.S.6217 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago IL 60646