Dr. Angelica Nieto is an experience Dentist practicing in La Quinta, CA. Dr. Nieto specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Areas of expertise and specialization
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Tri County Dental Society
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Tri-County Dental Society
Dr. Angelica M. Nieto, DDS's Practice location
La Quinta, CA 92253Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Angelica M. Nieto, DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Angelica M. Nieto, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dr. Steven Reid Frimtzis D.M.D.45110 CLUB DR INDIAN WELLS CA 92210
- Lilibeth Babao D.D.S.73625 HIGHWAY 111 STE E PALM DESERT CA 92260
- Bruno Lemay D.M.D.69450 Ramon Rd Cathedral City CA 92234
- Dr. Grisha Ovanesian DDS68820 Ramon Rd Cathedral City CA 92234
- Dr. George Altuzarra D.D.S.74965 Us Highway 111 Indian Wells CA 92210
- Dr. Michael Alan Wasemiller DDS82-204 HWY 111 INDIO CA 92201