Dr. Henry A. Doenlen M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry1120 N PALAFOX ST PENSACOLA FL, 32501
Dr. Henry Doenlen practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Doenlen evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Doenlen seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Thomas Jefferson University Jefferson Medical College MD
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1980
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Program
Dr. Henry A. Doenlen M.D.'s Practice location
Pensacola, FL 32502Get Direction
PENSACOLA, FL 32501Get Direction
Dr. Henry A. Doenlen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Doenlen
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Dr. Kevin B Sanders M.D.1221 E De Soto St Pensacola FL 32501
- Dr. Aaron Oree Godwin MD1221 W LAKEVIEW AVE PENSACOLA FL 32501
- Dr. Lokaranjit Chalasani MD1221 W LAKEVIEW AVE PENSACOLA FL 32501
- Dr. Guido Ludergnani M.D.1221 W Lakeview Ave Pensacola FL 32501
- Dr. Luis Lemus MD1221 W Lakeview Ave Pensacola FL 32501
- Dr. Lourdes Ferrer Quiray M. D.1221 W LAKEVIEW AVE PENSACOLA FL 32501