Dr. Sachin Shrikar Kunde MD, MPH
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology1405 Clifton Rd NE Atlanta GA, 30322
Dr. Sachin Kunde is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Kunde specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Dr. Sachin Shrikar Kunde MD, MPH's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Get Direction
RALEIGH, NC 27607Get Direction
Dr. Sachin Shrikar Kunde MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kunde
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- The Common Dental Issues that are Associated with Celiac Disease
When compared to general population, those who have celiac disease seems to suffer from dental issues more commonly than those who suffer from other conditions.It is said that oral health is the window to a patient's overall health, and an experienced dentist would tell patients that almost any...
- Is Cholera Contagious?
Is Cholera Contagious?Cholera is one of the most dangerous infections that has claimed the lives of many people especially people living in very poor environmental areas. These are areas where there is poor sanitation, poor ventilation, and dirty water. Most of the victims of cholera over many years...
- Teen Celiac Disease Patient Starts a Kosher Gluten-Free Food Bank
Celiac disease is a type of autoimmune disease that interferes with the absorption of nutrients while also damaging the small intestines. People with this disease cannot tolerate gluten, which is a nutrient not only found in a lot of the food found in the supermarket, but also commonly used in...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Dr. Thomas Vincent Adamkiewicz MD1513 Cleveland Ave Atlanta GA 30344
- Dr. Jay Alan Hochman MD993-D Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Stanley A Cohen MD993-D Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Blumenthal MD993-D Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Nirav Raman Patel M.D.2113 Adams Grv Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Larry Marvin Saripkin MD993d Johnson Ferry Rd Atlanta GA 30342