Ming Su is an acupuncturist practicing in Chester, VA. Dr. Su evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Su treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ming Su M OF ACUPUNCTURIST's Practice location
Chester, VA 23831Get Direction
Ming Su M OF ACUPUNCTURIST's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Ms. Kim Doan Nguyen L.AC10617 Patterson Avenue Henrico VA 23238
- Mr. Ronald Keith Bell L.AC.5500 MONUMENT AVE STE R RICHMOND VA 23226
- Satori Poch L.AC.9460 Amberdale Dr Richmond VA 23236
- Patricia Luksch M.AC., L.AC., DIPLAC13622 Hull Street Rd Midlothian VA 23112
- Mr. Sean Steven Honea L.AC8730 STONY POINT PKWY RICHMOND VA 23235
- Tangela Lee Bass ACUPUNCTURIST8013 Heavenly Valley Dr Henrico VA 23231