Dr. Aadia I Rana M.D.
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease1125 N Main St Providence RI, 02904
Dr. Aadia Rana is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Rana specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 2003
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- Jails as an opportunity to increase engagement in HIV care: findings from an observational cross-sectional study.
- Human papillomavirus vaccination in HIV-infected women: need for increased coverage.
- Pregnancy Desire, Partner Serodiscordance, and Partner HIV Disclosure among Reproductive Age HIV-Infected Women in an Urban Clinic.
Dr. Aadia I Rana M.D.'s Practice location
Providence, RI 02904Get Direction
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35205Get Direction
Dr. Aadia I Rana M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rana
- Is Hepatitis B Contagious?
The hepatitis virus is one of the liver’s greatest enemies. It causes infections that can severely malfunction the liver, resulting in various conditions like scarring of the liver, liver failure, or even liver cancer. The hepatitis viruses have three types, namely, A, B, and C. While all three...
- Lyme Disease: The Signs and Symptoms
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by a bacterium called as Borrelia burgdorferi. It is transmitted to humans via a common tick after feeding on human blood. In most affected individuals, the disease is acute, which is only lasting for a short period of time. But for the rest, the bacteria...
- What is involved in a COVID-19 plasma donation?
One of the most promising and in-demand solutions for COVID-19 positive patients is convalescent plasma therapy. Many studies have proven how effective it is in decreasing the presence of the signs and symptoms of the disease. Not only that, but it has also been published that this particular...
- Is There a Vaccine Against Lyme Disease?
Spring brings a well-heightened mood to play outdoors, but it also marks the unpleasant beginning of Lyme disease season after season. The disease is rarely chronic. If there is a delay in the treatment, it might cause arthritis, meningitis, and heart problems. The patients can recover completely...
- What is the Dengue Triad?
Classified as DENV-1, DENV-2, DENV-3, and DENV-4, there are four types of viruses belonging to one group (Flaviviridae) that are responsible for infecting humans with dengue fever. The route for transmitting the virus from one infected human to another is via the bloodsucking bite of the female...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Dr. Timothy P Flanigan MD164 Summit Ave Providence RI 02906
- Dr. Josiah D Rich MD1125 N MAIN ST PROVIDENCE RI 02904
- Dr. Alane Beth Torf MD1180 Hope St Bristol RI 02809
- Dr. Ranjan Chowdhry M.D.1003 S Main St Bellingham MA 02019
- Dr. Staci Ann Fischer MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Erna M Kojic MD164 Summit Ave Providence RI 02906