Dr. Steven Verveniotis is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Rockville Centre, NY. Dr. Verveniotis specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Verveniotis is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform general surgery and give anesthesia. These medical doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. Verveniotis are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate surgery and reconstructive surgery after an injury. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons can also perform dental work including placing dental implants. These surgeons might also deal with conditions of sleep apnea, oral cancers and more.
- HealthFirst (NY-NJ)
- Child Health Plus
- Family Health Plus
- HealthFirst Healthy NY Program
- Healthfirst NJ Coordinated Benefits Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst NJ FamilyCare / Medicaid
- Healthfirst NJ Increased Benefits Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst NJ Maximum Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst NJ Medicare Plus Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst New York
- Life Improvement Plan
- Senior Health Partners
Dr. Steven Verveniotis DDS's Practice location
Rockville Centre, NY 11570 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Steven Verveniotis DDS | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Steven Verveniotis DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Verveniotis
- What Does GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) Mean?
GMOs are organisms that have altered genetic material instead of being naturally produced by mating or natural recombination. They can be animals, plants, or microorganisms. Genetically modified organisms are not new to the market. It has been around for a while and its use is widespread. Most...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
Nearby Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Dr. Scott A. Siegel D.D.S., M.D. 775 PARK AVENUE HUNTINGTON NY 11743
- Dr. Daniell Mishaan DMD 241 W 37th Street New York NY 10018
- Dr. Alexander Gekht DDS 1705 Broadway Hewlett NY 11557
- Dr. Vito A Cardo DDS 81 Nassau Blvd Garden City NY 11530
- Dragos Sandulescu DDS 608 5th Ave New York NY 10020
- Dr. Jay Ritter D.D.S 980 N Broadway Massapequa NY 11758