Dr. Lucy B Rorke-adams M.D.
Doctor3400 Civic Center Blvd Room 5130-Main Bldg Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Lucy B Rorke-adams M.D. is a top Doctor in Philadelphia, PA. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Lucy B Rorke-adams M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Lucy B Rorke-adams M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Lucy B Rorke-adams M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Philadelphia, PA, Dr. Lucy B Rorke-adams M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Neuropathology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Maternal diet during pregnancy and its association with medulloblastoma in children: a children's oncology group study (United States).
- Shaken baby syndrome.
- Parental heat exposure and risk of childhood brain tumor: a Children's Oncology Group study.
- Maternal supplement, micronutrient, and cured meat intake during pregnancy and risk of medulloblastoma during childhood: a children's oncology group study.
- Idiopathic granulomatous encephalitis mimicking malignant brain tumor.
- Catastrophic intrauterine spinal cord injury caused by an arteriovenous malformation.
- Antisense treatment of IGF-IR induces apoptosis and enhances chemosensitivity in central nervous system atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumours cells.
- Ependymoblastomatous exencephaly: a unique fetal malformation.
- A case-control study of childhood brain tumors and fathers' hobbies: a Children's Oncology Group study.
- Long-term survival of an infant with gliomatosis cerebelli.
- Neck injuries in young pediatric homicide victims.
- The emperor has no clothes.
- The triad of retinal haemorrhage, subdural haemorrhage and encephalopathy in an infant unassociated with evidence of physical injury is not the result of shaking, but is most likely to have been caused by a natural disease: No.
- Neuropathology of vaccination in infants and children.
- Meningiomas in children and adolescents: a meta-analysis of individual patient data.
- Neuropathology - Philadelphia General Hospital (NIH Special Fellowship), Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Lucy B Rorke-adams M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
- Life Hacks to Make Alzheimer’s Care Easier
Being the caretaker of someone with Alzheimer’s is challenging, depressing, and sometimes exasperating. As a caregiver, you wear many hats. You are a nurse with skills to fix bumps and bruises, a housekeeper to clean up messes, and a doctor with knowledge about medical conditions. In addition, you...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Uzma Chaudhry M.D.3046 Knights Rd Bensalem PA 19020
- Dr. Toby Shawe M.D.910 E Willow Grove Ave Wyndmoor PA 19038
- Dr. Trina Poretta D.O.705 White Horse Rd Voorhees NJ 08043
- Dr. Paul Steinfield M.D.2630 Holme Ave Philadelphia PA 19152
- Dr. Adrienn Rencic M.D., PH.D.1102 Baltimore Pike Glen Mills PA 19342
- Dr. Scott Schafrank M.D.995 Old Eagle School Rd Wayne PA 19087