Dr. Hatim S Al-jaroushi M.D
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease3100 MACCORKLE AVE SE STE 205 CHARLESTON WV, 25304
Dr. Hatim Al-jaroushi practices Pulmonology in CHARLESTON, WV. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Al-jaroushi manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Hatim S Al-jaroushi M.D's Practice location
CHARLESTON, WV 25304Get Direction
Dr. Hatim S Al-jaroushi M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Al-jaroushi
- What Pathogens Can Cause Pneumonia?
What are pathogens?Viruses, bacteria, fungus, or, in some rare cases, parasites and other microorganisms are involved in the development of pneumonia. Viruses cause the majority of pneumonia in young children. Adults who have weaker immunity are more frequently infected with bacteria.Pathogens, in...
- Cured Meat Can Result in COPD Flare-Ups
People who consume cured meat, like bacon and salami, possess a greater risk of having a flare-up of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), according to reports researchers. COPD entails several lung diseases that are chronic, including bronchitis and emphysema. These chronic lung conditions...
- Antibiotics May Not Alleviate the Symptoms of Sinusitis
A recent study has shown that antibiotics like amoxicillin are not very effective in controlling the symptoms of sinusitis, which is the infection of sinuses and the nasal passages. The study was conducted on 166 participants and the results are published in the journal of the American Medical...
- What is Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome?
Acute respiratory distress syndrome, or ARDS, the malignant inflammation of the lungs, and develops as a response to an infection or infection. Recently, our understanding of the pathophysiology of this condition has improved a lot and has led to better medical interventions. Since this is one of...
- 5 Tips on Living with Pleurisy
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy, also called as pleuritis, is the inflammation of the pleural membranes lining your lungs. These double-membraned pleura are important because they protect and lubricate your lungs as you breathe in and out. The small amount of fluid in the pleural cavity helps the two...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- Mrs. Shahana Masood M.D3100 MacCorkle Ave Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Seth D Walker M.D.3110 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Mr. Lo'ay Al-asadi M.D.301 49th St Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Ashish Koirala M.D3100 MACCORKLE AVE SE STE 205 CHARLESTON WV 25304
- Dr. Rayan Elizabeth Ihle M.D.3110 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. George Zaldivar M.D3100 Maccorkle Ave SE Charleston WV 25304