Dr. Troy Spilde practices Pediatric Surgery in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Spilde treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Spildediagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med- Grand Forks Nd 1998
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Pediatric Surgery
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- U Mo Ks City Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
- Children's Mercy Hospital - Pediatric Surgery
Dr. Troy L. Spilde M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Dr. Troy L. Spilde M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Are There Risks To A Circumcision?
It is a procedure that takes just a few minutes to remove the foreskin of a male’s penis.This process has been associated with a number of things; some of them are true,while others are not. Depending on the circumstances, different people have viewed circumcision as an act that comes with its own...
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Dr. Daniel Jon Ostlie M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Nigel J Price MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Charles Lloyd Snyder M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Mark Sinclair MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Jason D Fraser M.D.13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259
- Mr. John Andrew Grant M.D.3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160