Dr. Justin Schwartz is a pediatrician practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Schwartz is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Schwartz diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Schwartz can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics
Dr. Justin Todd Schwartz M.D./PH.D's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
CINCINNATI, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Justin Todd Schwartz M.D./PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Dr. Tameem Shoukih M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Stephen J Randall M.D.4189 Westlawn S Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Angela M Oconnor MD540 E JEFFERSON ST IOWA CITY IA 52245
- Dr. Marguerite Henry Oetting M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Sharon G Berkowitz M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Paolin Elizabeth Chi M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242