Dr. William D. Pletcher M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology303 S Nappanee St Elkhart IN, 46514
Dr. William Pletcher is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Elkhart, IN. Dr. Pletcher specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1955
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine; Evanston Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. William D. Pletcher M.D.'s Practice location
Elkhart, IN 46514Get Direction
Dr. William D. Pletcher M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pletcher
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Dreams Do Come True: 9-year-old Baseball Fanatic Signed Onto Team
Like most young baseball fans, John “Parker” Staples' room is covered in memorabilia from his favorite team, the Washington Nationals, but unlike most kids, Parker's room is at the University of Virginia Children's Hospital.John “Parker” Staples, is nine-year old who was diagnosed with...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- Dr. Thomas J. Reid MD615 North Michigan Street South Bend Indiana 46601
- Dr. Jose A Bufill M.D.100 Navarre Pl South Bend IN 46601
- Dr. Bilal Ansari M.D.707 Cedar St South Bend IN 46617
- Dr. David A Taber M.D.100 Navarre Pl South Bend IN 46601
- Dr. Sayuri Cheruvu M.B.,B.S231 Albert Sabin Way Cincinnati OH 45267