Dr. Jigneshkumar M Patel D.D.S.
Dentist1818 Short Branch Drive Suite 102 Trinity FL, 34655
Dr. Jigneshkumar Patel is a Dentist practicing in Trinity, FL. Dr. Patel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Medical College Baroda MS University MBBS 1996
Baroda Medical College /SSG Hospital MD 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Consultative Gastroenterology
- Egd:upper Gi Endoscopy
- Fecal Transplantation For C.diff Colitis/diarrhea
- Esophageal Dilator,bougie And Balloon
- Peg:percutaneous Endoscopic Gastronomy Control Of Upper/lower Gi Hemorrhage
- Endoscopic Treatment Of Esophageal Varices W/ Banding
- Endoscopic Treatment Of Biliary And Pancreatic Diseases
- Hemorrhoidal Banding Crh O'regan System
- 48 Hour Acid Reflux Monitoring (bravo Ph)
- Esophageal Monitoring
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Board CertifiedGastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Gastroenterology
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Physicians
- Professional MemberAmerican Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Georgia Health Sciences University General Practice
Dr. Jigneshkumar M Patel D.D.S.'s Practice location
Trinity, FL 34655Get Direction
SCHAUMBURG, IL 60195Get Direction
Dr. Jigneshkumar M Patel D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. Benjamin Gubernick D.D.S310 S Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa FL 33609
- Dr. H. Mikel Hopkins DDS1952 Bayshore Blvd Dunedin FL 34698
- Dr. Paul Thomas Rodeghero D.D.S.215 S Myrtle Ave Clearwater FL 33756
- Dr. Aleksander Precaj DDS1200 S Highland Ave Clearwater FL 33756
- Dr. Wesley Morris Cowan DMD15415 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa FL 33618
- Dr. Jose M Avila DMD41324 Us Highway 19 N Tarpon Springs FL 34689