Marie C Weil PSY.D.
Psychologist | Clinical300 Veterans Blvd. (116) Big Spring TX, 79720
Dr. Marie Weil is a psychologist practicing in Big Spring, TX. Dr. Weil specializes in the treatment of mental health problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Weil evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Weil because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Marie C Weil PSY.D.'s Practice location
Big Spring, TX 79720Get Direction
Camp Hill, PA 17011Get Direction
SILVER CITY, NM 88061Get Direction
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- Dr. Nkaku Robert Kisaalita PH.D.300 W VETERANS BLVD BIG SPRING TX 79720
- Dr. Deborah Ann Barton PHD300 W Veterans Blvd Big Spring TX 79720
- Dr. Crystale Marsh-mcdonald PHD1901 N US HIGHWAY 87 BIG SPRING TX 79720
- Dr. John P. Pichitino PH.D1901 Highway 87 N Big Spring TX 79720
- Dr. Melanie N Gordon-sheets PH.D.1901 Highway 87 N Big Spring TX 79720
- Dr. Thomas Earl Dawson PH.D.300 W Veterans Blvd Big Spring TX 79720