Dr. George Kofinas is a Reproductive Endocrinologist and OBGYN practicing in the Greater New York City area. Dr. Kofinas specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, helping people get and stay pregnant. As aa Reproductive Endocrinologist and OBGYN, Dr. Kofinas can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Athens / College of Medicine / School of Health Science 1975
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; New York Methodist Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. George D Kofinas M.D.'s Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11215Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. George D Kofinas M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Reproductive Endocrinology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. George D Kofinas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kofinas
Stay away money hungry facility!.
- What Exactly Does an OB-GYN Do?
IntroductionThe term "OB-GYN" is an abbreviation for obstetrician-gynecologist. An OB-GYN is a healthcare provider who specializes in female reproductive health, including pregnancy and childbirth. There are also OB-GYNs who offer general medical services that are similar to what primary care...
- 3 Reasons Why You Would Need a Hysterectomy
The uterus or womb, which nurtures and gestates a growing fetus till it becomes mature enough for delivery, can also become the source of life-threatening complications that require surgical intervention. There are at least three prominent reasons why a hysterectomy (uterus removal) might be...
- What Are the Different Essential Nutrients for Women?
The nutritional requirements of women differ from the nutritional needs of men. Moreover, these requirements change depending on what stage the body is in, like during pregnancy, if a woman is breastfeeding, menstruation, and menopause. The second the female body undergoes puberty, the essential...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- 5 Tips on Living with Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer is a very serious condition. Sadly, in a decent amount of cases, this horrible disease has a fatal outcome. That’s why people who are suffering from ovarian cancer should really take this illness seriously. The most important thing you need to remember is to visit your doctor much...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.1065 Southern Blvd Bronx NY 10459
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.200 Garden City Plaza Garden City New York 11530
- Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.1305 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Karen L. Patrusky MD401A South Van Brunt Street Englewood New Jersey 07631