Dr. Tina M Albertson MD
Hematologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Hematology-Oncology4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA, 98105
Dr. Tina Albertson is a pediatric hematologist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Albertson specializes in treating children that have a blood disease or cancer. Such blood diseases include disorders of red blood cells, white blood cells and/or platelets. The types of cancers that Dr. Albertson treats include leukemias, lymphomas and certain tumors. Dr. Albertson can also treat bleeding disorders in children. Pediatric hematologists can be found in childrens hospitals, community hospitals, university medical centers and more.
Education and Training
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 1999
Stanford University School of Medicine 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- EARLY FLOWERING3 encodes a novel protein that regulates circadian clock function and flowering in Arabidopsis.
- DNA replication fidelity: proofreading in trans.
- Case series: acute tumor lysis syndrome in mutator mice with disseminated lymphoblastic lymphoma.
- DNA replication fidelity and cancer.
- A Bayesian adaptive phase 1 design to determine the optimal dose and schedule of an adoptive T-cell therapy in a mixed patient population.
Dr. Tina M Albertson MD's Practice location
- At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?
At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?Erectile dysfunction affects men across all age brackets. It is possible for men both young and old to suffer from it. However the risks associated with ED increase as you get older. This is because as you grow older, the probability of...
- Reasons Why You Need Laser Hair Removal
Are you sick of using razors, shaving creams, or waxing? Are you looking for a permanent and a better solution? Have you ever considered laser hair removal?Laser hair removal is a great and safe option for you, if you want to have hairless skin and smooth skin at the same time. The best thing yet is...
PurpuraPurpura refers to purple-colored spots that are usually seen on the skin, including mucous membranes and other organs. It is also called skin hemorrhages or blood spots.Purpura is usually recognized when there is pooling of blood under the skin due to ruptured small blood vessels. The size of...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- How Is Leukemia Diagnosed?
Leukemia in its early stages may present no signs or symptoms, as these only appear when the leukemia cells have taken over a large number of normal blood cells. A person with leukemia is very lucky indeed if early-stage detection occurs incidentally, through a routine blood test or one done for...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- Dr. Matthew Kutny MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Phoenix A Ho MD2324 Eastlake Ave E Seattle WA 98102
- Dr. Sarah E. Leary M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Michael Angelo Bender M.D. , PHD825 Eastlake Ave E Seattle WA 98109
- Dr. Soheil Meshinchi MD,PHD825 Eastlake Ave E Seattle WA 98109
- Julie Ruggieri Park Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105