Dr. Theodore David Cho DDS
Dentist | General Practice2216 Brothers Rd Santa Fe NM, 87505
Our goal is to provide comprehensive care for each patient providing a good service and quality dental work.
Dr. Theodore David Cho DDS's Practice location
Santa Fe, NM 87505Get Direction
Dr. Theodore David Cho DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cho
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Dr. Kelley Ryals DDS3569 Zafarano Dr. Santa Fe NM 85707
- Dr. William G Wolfe DDS2725 AQUA FRIA SANTA FE NM 87507
- Dr. Haley Suzanne Ritchey D.D.S.1 Caliente Road Santa Fe NM 87508
- Dr. Scott Elledge DMD1496 S Saint Francis Dr Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Nishi H Vakharia DDS125 Siringo Rd Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Christopher A. Mccaffrey-boss D.D.S.3569 ZAFARANO DR SANTA FE NM 87507