A big kid himself, Mike admits it was his love of children that brought him to pediatrics. He's able to communicate well with children, so he understands when they try to explain what aches or illnesses ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Creighton University Medical School
Dr. Michael J Moore M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Michael J Moore M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moore
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Fred Jeruzalski Kader MD8424 West Center Road Omaha Nebraska 68124
- Dr. Chandrika Rizal M.D.16909 Q Street Omaha Nebraska 68118
- Dr. Susan C Hollins MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Rachel K Anderson MD13808 W Maple Rd Omaha NE 68164
- Dr. Tricia Marie Schmit M.D.105 Yadkin St Albemarle NC 28001
- Dr. Michael J. Wilczewski M.D.16909 Q St Omaha NE 68135