Dr. Ward Whitaker DMD
Dentist5200 N Armenia Ave. Tampa FL, 33603
Dr. Ward Whitaker is a Cosmetic Dentist serving the Tampa area for more than 25 years. Dr. Whitaker is experienced in Implants, Dentures and Veneers. He is a professional member of the American Dental ...
Education and Training
University of South Florida, Tampa, FL B.S. Biology 1985
University of Florida, College of Dentistry, Gainesville, FL D.M.D. 1989
- General Dentistry
- Dental Cleanings
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions
- Root Canal Treatments
- Crown And Bridge
- Tooth Replacements
- Teeth Whitening & Bleaching Treatments
- Dermal Fillers
- Pdo Threading Technique
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member International Academy of Facial Aesthetics
Dr. Ward Whitaker DMD's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33603Get Direction
Tampa, FL 33603Get Direction
Brandon, FL 33511Get Direction
Dr. Ward Whitaker DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Whitaker
- Kevia s.
- Kyle r.
great experience , changed my outlook on dentist in the most positive way possible..
- Darryl t.
Great place to come!.
- Jacob w.
- Bruce s.
- R. c.
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. H. Mikel Hopkins DDS1952 Bayshore Blvd Dunedin FL 34698
- Dr. Jesus Sojo D.M.D.3144-3, Tampa Rd Oldsmar FL 34677 Oldsmar FL 34677
- Dr. Jeffrey Schroeder D.D.S.3733 W NEPTUNE ST TAMPA FL 33629
- Dr. Mina W Hanna D.M.D.1344 22nd St S Saint Petersburg FL 33712
- Dr. Zacharias J Kalarickal Other28965 State Road 54 Wesley Chapel FL 33543
- Dr. Janis Susan Milne D.D.S.13122 Vail Ridge Dr Riverview FL 33579