Dr. David Lee Weldy MD,PHD
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine3120 Glendale Ave. Suite M Toledo OH, 43614
Dr. David Weldy is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Toledo, OH. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Weldy is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
University of Toledo College of Medicine,Toledo, Oh, United States 1983
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1983
- Age effects on body fluid distribution during exercise in the heat.
- Are thiazolidinediones first-line agents?
- Herb study is not a practice changer.
- Got anxiety? Get moving!
- Risks of alcoholic energy drinks for youth.
- Health insurance--between the lines.
- Complementary and alternative therapies for breast cancer.
- Autoregulation of hind-limb blood flow in conscious dogs.
- Effect of aminophylline on hindlimb blood flow autoregulation during increased metabolism in dogs.
- Do we practice what we preach? Comparing the patients of faculty and residents.
- Torn Meniscus
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Mc Ohio St Vincent Mc
Dr. David Lee Weldy MD,PHD's Practice location
Toledo, OH 43614Get Direction
Dr. David Lee Weldy MD,PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weldy
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- What Are Shin Splints?
Shin splints or medial tibial syndrome refers to the throbbing ache felt along the shin bone in the lower leg. It often resolves on its own without any medical intervention. Severe forms of this condition may have a significant impact on a person’s day-to-day activities. Shin splints are...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- What Are Shin Splints: Get the Facts
A shin splint is the pain felt in the inner aspect of your shin bone. The shin bone is located between your knee and the ankle; therefore, the pain concentrates in this area. This condition is also known as the medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS).Shin splints frequently affect people who engage...
- Dr. Roger John Kruse M.D.2865 N Reynolds Rd Toledo OH 43615
- Dr. Steven D Freeman MD2865 N Reynolds Rd Toledo OH 43615
- Dr. Matt D Roth MD660 Beaver Creek Cir Maumee OH 43537
- Dr. Trevor Michael Bullock DO525 E Market St Akron OH 44304
- Dr. Jacob Daniel Miller M.D.300 W Butterfield Rd Elmhurst IL 60126
- Dr. Richard D Barker MD970 W Wooster St Bowling Green OH 43402