Dr. Mohammed A Quader MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1250 E Marshall Street Richmond VA, 23298
Dr. Mohammed Quader is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Quader specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Quader typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Kakatiya Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Warrangal- Ap- India 1990
Kakatiya Medical College 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- HIV-inhibitory diterpenoid from Anisomeles indica.
- Evolving strategies for surgical management of patients with severe left ventricular dysfunction.
- The effects of prayer, relaxation technique during general anesthesia on recovery
- Heart transplantation outcomes from cardiac arrest-resuscitated donors.
- Heart transplantation outcomes in patients with continuous-flow left ventricular assist device-related complications.
- Regional Practice Patterns and Outcomes of Surgery for Acute Type A Aortic
- Haemorrhagic septicaemia alum precipitated vaccines.
- Case report 265. Scalloping and destruction of pedicles of lumbar vertebral bodies on the right side secondary to venous collaterals, associated with thrombosis of the inferior vena cava.
- Determination of replacement correction factors for "homogeneous" cylindrical chambers.
- Structural study of a polysaccharide from the seeds of Borassus flabellifer Linn.
- Muscle fibrillation following thiopentone and pancuronium bromide. An association with metachromatic leucodystrophy.
- Letter: Multiple dural taps by epidural catheter.
- Dystrophic calcification in the neck--a case report.
- Contrast-induced nephropathy: review of incidence and pathophysiology.
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Thoracic Surgery; Yale New Haven Hosp, General Surgery; Bridgeport Hosp, General Surgery; Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Internal Medicine; Nassau Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Dr. Mohammed A Quader MD's Practice location
Richmond, VA 23298Get Direction
Omaha, NE 68131Get Direction
Dr. Mohammed A Quader MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quader
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Mr. Gundars Janis Katlaps MD1200 E Broad St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Mark R Bladergroen M.D.5875 Bremo Rd Richmond VA 23226
- Dr. Joseph James Zocco M.D.7101 Jahnke Rd Richmond VA 23225
- Dr. Daniel Giunway Tang M.D.1200 E Broad St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Derek R Brinster M.D.1250 E Marshall Street Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Chiwon Hahn M.D.7101 Jahnke Rd Richmond VA 23225