Dr. Paul S Putterman MD
General Practitioner309 S Sharon Amity Rd Suite 304 Charlotte NC, 28211
Dr. Paul Putterman is a general practitioner practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Putterman does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Putterman provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1977
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Carolinas Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Paul S Putterman MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28211Get Direction
GASTONIA, NC 28054Get Direction
Dr. Paul S Putterman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Putterman
- How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an autoimmune disorder. There is no specific reason for this disarray in the immune system, and this is why it is difficult to list preventive measures. However, there are some ways to reduce the chances of occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, there are...
- What Is Hypoxia? Learn the Causes, Signs and Prevention
Hypoxia is a condition where the whole body or a particular part of the body is deprived of oxygen. The tissues of that region are unable to receive the appropriate oxygen leading to severe effects on various body cells. These body cells are integral in performing several biological processes....
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Is Dengue Fever Just Another Flu?
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness in humans that usually occurs in most tropical areas of the world. Dengue fever is also known as the “breakbone fever” or “dandy fever” because of the severe joint and muscle pain experienced by the people who were infected with the virus. The same...
- Dr. Christina Michelle Bowen MD5516 Central Ave Charlotte NC 28212
- Dr. David Alan Compton MD, MPH1614 South Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Brett T Snodgrass MD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Ugwuala Nwauche MD6608 E WT HARRIS BLVD CHARLOTTE NC 28215
- Dr. Kent Seitz MD1421 Orchard Lake Drive Charlotte NC 28270
- Dr. Johnnie Lyles M.D., M.B.A.2908 OAK LAKE BLVD CHARLOTTE NC 28208