Dr. Kim loan Vo practices Pulmonology in WILKES BARRE, PA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Vo manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Kim loan Thi Vo M.D.'s Practice location
WILKES BARRE, PA 17711Get Direction
Dr. Kim loan Thi Vo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- All About Croup
Croup is described as an infection of the upper respiratory tract, involving the trachea and larynx, which causes obstruction in breathing. The trachea and larynx connect the upper portion of the lungs to the mouth. Croup is characterized by a barking cough.Croup is very common in children. Those...
- Antibiotics May Not Alleviate the Symptoms of Sinusitis
A recent study has shown that antibiotics like amoxicillin are not very effective in controlling the symptoms of sinusitis, which is the infection of sinuses and the nasal passages. The study was conducted on 166 participants and the results are published in the journal of the American Medical...
- Everything About Viral Pneumonia
An Overview of Viral Pneumonia: What is it? Pneumonia is the inflammation of your lung tissue. It can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. Viral pneumonia is a result of untreated flu. When left untreated, the viruses somehow reach your lungs causing inflammation and swelling of the airways....
- All About Bronchopneumonia
Pneumonia is an infection of the lung tissue, which can be caused by bacteria, viruses, and fungi. There are two types of pneumonia: lobar pneumonia and bronchopneumonia. Lobar pneumonia is when an entire lobe or more than one lobe of the lung gets involved. Bronchopneumonia happens when the bronchi...
- All about Bronchitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Diagnosis
What is Bronchitis?Bronchitis is a pulmonary disorder that occurs due to inflammation of airway lining of the lungs, resulting in respiratory distress. Bronchitis is often characterized by cough that produces thick mucus (phlegm) often yellowish-green in color, indicating an underlying infection. ...
- How Pigs Are Increasing Understanding of Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have been trying to figure out why Cystic Fibrosis (CF) patients are unable to fight off bacterial infections.Recently, studying pigs have helped scientists understand CF better.Why pigs?Initially, mice were used to evaluate CF, but they did not spontaneously develop CF like humans do....
- Dr. Nat Elliot Levinson M.D.435 Scranton Carbondale Hwy Scranton PA 18508
- Dr. Emily E Grum MD200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. John William Peters MD103 Fairway Dr Clarks Summit PA 18411
- Mr. Joseph W Stepanitis DO480 Pierce St Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Pius Ochieng M.D.700 High St Williamsport PA 17701
- Dr. Srinivasarao Ramakrishna MD517 Ash Street Scranton PA 18509