Dr. Osama M. Alassi M.D.
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology3601 W 13 MILE RD ROYAL OAK MI, 48073
Dr. Osama Alassi is a pathologist practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Alassi is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Alassi can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Alassi may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ Of Jordan, Fac Of Med, Amman, Jordan 1999
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Member Henry Ford Medical Group
- Henry Ford Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Osama M. Alassi M.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48202Get Direction
ROYAL OAK, MI 48073Get Direction
Dr. Osama M. Alassi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alassi
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Alvin Daboul DDS3213 Rochester Rd. Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Michele Rooney Other3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Uma Narayani Sundram MD, PHD3601 W 13 MILE RD ROYAL OAK MI 48073
- Dr. Chung-ho Chang MD3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Christopher K. Hysell MD3601 W 13 MILE RD ROYAL OAK MI 48073
- Dr. Rujuta Kanhere M.D3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073