Dr. Curtis Duane Johnsen D.D.S.
Dentist2349 Wadsworth Blvd Denver CO, 80214
Dr. Curtis Johnsen is a Dentist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Johnsen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Curtis Duane Johnsen D.D.S.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80214Get Direction
- Tips for Bad Breath
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Dr. Lance Leroy Long DDS7700 W 14TH AVE LAKEWOOD CO 80214
- Dr. Patricia L. DeCino D.D.S.950 Wadsworth Blvd Denver CO 80214
- Dr. Michael E Unser DDS7575 W 20TH AVE LAKEWOOD CO 80214
- Dr. Anastasia Borisova Petkova DDS2020 Wadsworth Blvd Denver CO 80214
- Dr. Glenn John Palumbo D.D.S.2599 WADSWORTH BLVD LAKEWOOD CO 80214
- Dr. Jeremy J Zeigler D.M.D2009 WADSWORTH BLVD STE 102 LAKEWOOD CO 80214