Dr. Molly Mcdonald is an optometrist practicing in Lakeville, MN. Dr. Mcdonald specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Mcdonald performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Molly Rae Mcdonald O.D.'s Practice location
Lakeville, MN 55044Get Direction
Dr. Molly Rae Mcdonald O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Steven E Reinders Other14000 Fairview Dr Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Emily Ann Ufken O.D.5945 Timber Trl Se Prior Lake MN 55372
- Thomas M Scaramuzza OD3900 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Scott G Ancel O.D.5320 Hyland Greens Dr Minneapolis MN 55437
- Dr. Mark Lochridge Pletz O.D.3035 Denmark Ave Saint Paul MN 55121
- Dr. Steven J Hepokoski M.D.3900 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416