Dr. Wilfredo Pagani M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology29 Calle Washington San Juan PR, 00907
Dr. Wilfredo Pagani is a gastroenterologist practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Pagani specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Pagani performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Dr. Wilfredo Pagani M.D.'s Practice location
San Juan, PR 00907Get Direction
Dr. Wilfredo Pagani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pagani
- Clara d.
Great Dr & staff.
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis: A Serious Form of Celiac Disease
Severe intestinal damage, painful digestion and bloating are a few of the symptoms known to accompany standard celiac disease. The autoimmune condition is hereditary, but eating foods or applying cosmetics that contain gluten can trigger the disease. Although there isn’t a cure, avoiding gluten...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- For People with Crohn's, Mental Well-Being Is Just as Important as Physical
The impact of Crohn’s disease on a person’s lifestyle can be dramatic. The unpredictability of flare ups, medication reactions, and even bathroom locations puts a strain on the person’s ability to participate in everyday life. It’s challenging to make and keep plans when day-to-day symptoms...
- Aspiring Nurse Reveals New Research Regarding Celiac Disease
Gluten-free foods have jumped to the forefront of many people's minds. Stores have changed their shelves to accommodate gluten-free packaging. If gluten-free products suddenly disappear from their typical shelf they are likely all grouped together in one location. It has become a trend to avoid...
- How to Diagnose Crohn's Disease and Colitis Through Blood Tests
At present, blood tests alone can not diagnose Crohn’s disease and colitis, but they are significant for the process to determine diagnosis, screening, and management of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. ...
- Dr. Juan R. Colon-pagan M.D400 Ave Fd Roosevelt San Juan PR 00918
- Dr. Jaime Martinez-souss M.D.328 De Diego Ave San Juan PR 00909
- Dr. Antonio Soto-Ramos710 OAK COMMONS BLVD KISSIMMEE FL 34741
- Dr. Emanuel Warrington M.D.517 street Balboa Townhouses Carolina PR 00985
- Dr. Ivelisse Ramirez MDBayamon Medical Plz Bayamon PR 00959
- Dr. Rafael Antonio Urbina-velez M.D.10 CALLE CASIA SAN JUAN PR 00921