Dr. Radhika Kumari M.D.
Hepatologist | Hepatology3660 Vista Ave Suites 302, 308 Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Radhika Kumari is a hepatologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Kumari specializes in the study of body parts such as the liver, the biliary tree, the gallbladder and the pancreas. Hepatologists manage disorders in these areas and are specifically known for treating viral hepatitis. Patients who have received liver transplants also follow up with hepatologists after their procedure.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology- 2011
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2006
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine MO 2011
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine MO 2007
Dr. Radhika Kumari M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
PALO ALTO, CA 94304Get Direction
Dr. Radhika Kumari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kumari
- The Signs and Symptoms of Hepatitis A
Hepatitis A is a virus or infection which leads to liver disease or inflammation of the liver.Generally, the symptoms of Hepatitis A, also known as HAV develop after four weeks upon being infected. Not everyone will experience the symptoms, especially children. Look at your GP if you think that you...
- Is Hepatitis B Contagious?
The hepatitis virus is one of the liver’s greatest enemies. It causes infections that can severely malfunction the liver, resulting in various conditions like scarring of the liver, liver failure, or even liver cancer. The hepatitis viruses have three types, namely, A, B, and C. While all three...
- What is Hepatitis B?
Hepatitis B, also known as HBV, is a disease caused by the Hepatitis B virus. This virus interferes with liver functions and can cause pathological harm. Normally, the infected person can get rid of this virus, but very few cannot, and thus becomes chronically infected. This virus can be fatal,...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Is Cirrhosis of the Liver a form of Cancer?
The liver is a vital and also, the largest organ in the human body. Its large size is a clear indication of the many roles it plays in the human body.Some of its functions include:...
- Can I Live with Liver Cancer?
You can still live a happy and healthy life even if you have liver cancer. Liver cancer is a very deadly disease, and sometimes, it becomes very hard to treat it, especially in its advanced stages. In such cases, you don’t have to worry at all. You can receive your treatment according to your...
- Dr. Omer Junaidi M.D.3660 Vista Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Sudhanshu Gogia MD3660 Vista Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Ruben Ricardo Aymerich MD621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Chaudhary Mobin Khan MD621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Jill E Elwing MD621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Tahar Malek Mahmoudi MD915 N Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63106