Dr. Donald Charles Sheridan M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery10213 N 92nd St Suite 101 Scottsdale AZ, 85258
Specializing in hand surgery and orthopedic surgery, Dr. Donald Sheridan, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors. He currently practices medicine in Scottsdale, Arizona. Dr. Sheridan is a graduate ...
Education and Training
Univ of Az Coll of Med, Tucson Az 1990
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Orthopedic Surgery
- Mayo Grad School Med/Mayo Fndn
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education 1995
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education 1996
Dr. Donald Charles Sheridan M.D.'s Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85258Get Direction
Dr. Donald Charles Sheridan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sheridan
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- What Causes Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common condition that affects your skin, particularly the facial skin. It causes redness and bumps similar to pimples on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. It gives a very similar appearance of an acne breakout, and therefore, commonly misdiagnosed.The cause of rosacea is not known....
- Dating While Having Lupus
Dating is a romantic way to get to know more about a person with the possible aims of having a prospective partner in the future. If dating becomes a success, two people can commit to a more intimate relationship or even marriage. It may be easy for some people; however, for someone who has lupus,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Mr. Michael J. Fitzmaurice M.D.8841 E Bell road Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Mr. Sebastian Ruggeri MD3104 E Indian School Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Miguel A. Pirela-cruz M.D.485 S DOBSON RD STE 110 CHANDLER AZ 85224
- Dr. Edward Martin Reece MD370 E Virginia Ave Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. Robert D Beckenbaugh M.D.2730 W Agua Fria Fwy Phoenix AZ 85027
- Dr. Edward Scott Frankel M.D.3033 N 44TH ST STE 100 PHOENIX AZ 85018