Dr. Devendra G Wadwekar MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism1215 Pleasant Street Suite 206 Des Moines IA, 50309
Dr. Devendra Wadwekar's mission is to provide personalized, high-quality care based on evidence based medicine using cutting edge technology. He has a team dedicated towards helping patients lead a healthy ...
Education and Training
B.J. Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra, India 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine
- University Of Iowa Hospitals And Clinics 2001
- University of Iowa, College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa, United States
Dr. Devendra G Wadwekar MD's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
Gilbert, AZ 85295Get Direction
GILBERT, AZ 85297Get Direction
Dr. Devendra G Wadwekar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wadwekar
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Planning a Healthy Diabetes Diet
Let us refer to this diet as a healthy diet and not a diabetes diet, as a healthy diet plan is good for anybody. With diabetes, what one needs to be careful about is the amount of carbohydrates in his or her diet. For some, the protein and fat content of the diet also needs to be taken care of....
- What to Know About the Dukan Diet
The Dukan Diet, designed by the French physician Pierre Dukan for treating people who are obese, has become very popular in other parts of the world after the publication of the book of the same name. The diet plan, which helped about 5 million French people to lose extra weight, is a phased,...
- Chemicals Common in Plastics Might Impact Health
Plastics are abundantly used in most everyday life purposes. They are used in the majority of daily foods consumed like soft drinks, packaging trays, frozen ready-meal trays, and in very many other forms relating to everyday meals. These plastics are produced from a wide range of chemicals in...
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- Cities at the Frontline in the Global Diabetes Epidemic
An alarming increase in the number of individuals suffering from diabetes worldwide finds its peak in big cities, according to statistics.According to a new estimation published some time ago, more than 400 million people worldwide suffer from a type of diabetes, whether it be type 1 or 2. This same...
- Dr. Daniela Milani MD1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Nancy Jean Kane MD1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Pierre Theuma MD1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Sol Virginia Guerrero MD1215 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Anuj Bhargava MD1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Vanitha Singaram M.D1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314