Dr. Badar Kanwar practices Sleep Medicine in Denison, TX. Dr. Kanwar studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Allama Iqbal Med Coll- Univ Of Punjab- Lahore- Pakistan 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- University Of North Dakota
Dr. Badar Aqeel Kanwar M.D.'s Practice location
Denison, TX 75020Get Direction
Garland, TX 75042Get Direction
GREEN BAY, WI 54301Get Direction
Dr. Badar Aqeel Kanwar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Fitbit Looks into Inventing New Device to Detect Sleep Apnea
Fitbit is an industry that is designed to help people track their progress to becoming healthier. Their products are easy to use, connect to devices like a smartphone, and help the wearer track their steps, heart rate, and much more. This convenience helps people to know where they need to push...
- Amy Poehler Isn't Laughing About Sleep Apnea
Everyone can agree that sleep is very important for someone to maintain their overall health. One celeb who knows this well is favorite funny lady and former SNL cast member Amy Poehler. When discussing her own sleeping issues, Poehler mentioned that when her son, Archie was just three months old,...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Signs and Symptoms
Restless legs syndrome can be very tricky to diagnose. The reason is that the symptoms are worse at night and will disappear during the day. The restless legs syndrome symptoms are worse during pregnancy and are more prevalent in those with conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and anemia. However,...
- Additional Insight into Children's Sleep Apnea
It is surprisingly not uncommon for children to show mild forms of sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, and some of them can usually grow out of it as their body develops and the airway expands to accommodate their growth. Regardless, the severe versions of obstructive sleep-disordered...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Dr. Jawad Riaz M.D.2601 N Cornerstone Dr Sherman TX 75092
- Dr. Allen J Salem M.D.23363 Hwy. 82 W Sherman TX 75090
- Dr. Mohammed Moizuddin MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Oluyemi Aina M.D.600 E Taylor St Sherman TX 75090
- Dr. Lei Wang M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Mohammad A Khalil MD1550 Moores Lane Texarkana TX 75503