Dr. Kurt Kitziger is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Kitziger specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Kitziger tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans 1985
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1985
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Ultrasonography in the diagnosis of deep venous thrombosis.
- Acute pulmonary edema associated with use of low-molecular weight dextran for prevention of microvascular thrombosis.
- Deep venous thrombosis after total joint arthroplasty. The role of compression ultrasonography and the importance of the experience of the technician.
- Abnormal Gait
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Kurt John Kitziger, MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75231Get Direction
Dallas, TX 75206Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kurt John Kitziger, MD | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kurt John Kitziger, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kitziger
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Dr. Craig W. Goodhart M.D.4780 N JOSEY LN CARROLLTON TX 75010
- Dr. Steven B. Sanders M.D.2120 N MACARTHUR BLVD IRVING TX 75061
- Dr. Jay Shah M.D.6750 N Macarthur Blvd Irving TX 75039
- Dr. Michael W. Hennessy M.D.5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Kendall E. Carll II M.D.3900 Junius St Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Douglas Won M.D.4301 North MacArthur Boulevard Irving Texas 75038