Dr. Kurt John Kitziger, MD
Orthopedist9301 N Central Expy Suite 400 Dallas TX, 75231
Dr. Kurt Kitziger is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Kitziger specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Kitziger tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans 1985
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1985
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Ultrasonography in the diagnosis of deep venous thrombosis.
- Acute pulmonary edema associated with use of low-molecular weight dextran for prevention of microvascular thrombosis.
- Deep venous thrombosis after total joint arthroplasty. The role of compression ultrasonography and the importance of the experience of the technician.
- Abnormal Gait
Dr. Kurt John Kitziger, MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75231Get Direction
Dallas, TX 75206Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kurt John Kitziger, MD | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kurt John Kitziger, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kitziger
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Dr. Craig W. Goodhart M.D.4780 N JOSEY LN CARROLLTON TX 75010
- Dr. Steven B. Sanders M.D.2120 N MACARTHUR BLVD IRVING TX 75061
- Dr. Jay Shah M.D.6750 N Macarthur Blvd Irving TX 75039
- Dr. Mahmoud Khair M.D.3800 Gaylord Pkwy Frisco TX 75034
- Dr. Geoffrey Higgs MD4090 Mapleshade Ln Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Michael W. Hennessy M.D.5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235