Dr. Kurt Kitziger is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Kitziger specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Kitziger tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans 1985
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1985
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Ultrasonography in the diagnosis of deep venous thrombosis.
- Acute pulmonary edema associated with use of low-molecular weight dextran for prevention of microvascular thrombosis.
- Deep venous thrombosis after total joint arthroplasty. The role of compression ultrasonography and the importance of the experience of the technician.
- Abnormal Gait
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Kurt John Kitziger, MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75231Get Direction
Dallas, TX 75206Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kurt John Kitziger, MD | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kurt John Kitziger, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kitziger
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Dr. Huntly G. Chapman16970 Dallas Pkwy. Dallas TX 75248
- Dr. Craig W. Goodhart M.D.4780 N JOSEY LN CARROLLTON TX 75010
- Dr. Steven B. Sanders M.D.1440 Eagle Bend Drive Southlake Texas 76092
- Dr. Jay Shah M.D.811 W Interstate 20 Arlington TX 76017
- Dr. Kendall E. Carll II M.D.8080 Independence Pkwy Plano TX 75025
- Dr. Douglas Won M.D.4301 North MacArthur Boulevard Irving Texas 75038