Dr. Alisha N. Steiger D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice901 W CAMPBELL RD STE A GARLAND TX, 75044
Dr. Alisha Steiger is a Dentist practicing in Mckinney, TX. Dr. Steiger specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Alisha N. Steiger D.M.D.'s Practice location
Mckinney, TX 75070Get Direction
Tampa, FL 33617Get Direction
GARLAND, TX 75044Get Direction
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Sakunthala Boppana DDS3630 North SHILOH RD STE 209 GARLAND TX 75044
- Dr. Stephen Td Tran DDS4502 River Oaks Pkwy. Garland TX 75044
- Dr. Bill Po wei Chang D.D.S.2505 Vista Creek Ct Garland TX 75044
- Dr. Vi Huyen Truong-mai D.D.S.6850 N SHILOH RD STE C GARLAND TX 75044
- Dr. Ngoctuyen Nguyen DDS3443 W Campbell Rd Garland TX 75044
- Dr. Diem Hong Nguyen D.D.S.3133 Fieldview Dr Garland TX 75044