Monica L. Wallace, MD, is a leading anesthesiologist currently serving patients at Advantia Health-Indian Creek Surgery Center in Beltsville, Maryland. Throughout her twenty years of practice, she has accrued extensive expertise in all facets of anesthesiology. After earning her medical degree in 1995 at University of Illinois at Chicago, Dr. Wallace completed her residency at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in her field, she maintains a professional membership with the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1995
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1995
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology; Prince George'S Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Georgetown University Medical Center 1999
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
Dr. Monica L. Wallace MD's Practice location
Kensington, MD 20895Get Direction
Kensington, MD 20895Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Monica L. Wallace MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Monica L. Wallace MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wallace
- Reports Estimate Alzheimer's Treatment to Skyrocket for Patients and Caregivers
In the United States, the healthcare system, trained caregivers and medical personnel attempt to give the best possible standards of care for their citizens. From the most complicated diseases and ailments like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, or fibromyalgia, to simple conditions such as the common...
- What is Eye Herpes?
What is eye herpes?Eye herpes, or ocular herpes, is a recurrent viral infection that affects the eyes. It is caused by herpes simplex virus type 1. It causes an inflammation of the eye, as well as scarring in the cornea.Eye herpes can be transmitted from one person to another when there is a close...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Mary K. Craddock MEDICAL DOCTOR5550 Friendship Blvd. Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Martin J. Harssema M.D.509 N Pitt St Alexandria Virginia 22314
- Dr. Levi Pearson M.D.1055 Little Patuxent Parkway Columbia Maryland 21044
- Dr. Kumudhini Hendrix MD3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007
- Dr. David L. Chandler D.O.35 Memorial Drive Pinehurst North Carolina 28374
- Dr. John A. Adesioye MD7196 Maple Leaf Circle Blacklick Ohio 43004