Daniel G Abels L.AC.
Acupuncturist141 Brannan St San Francisco CA, 94107
After a successful engineering career working in Silicon Valley, Dan turned his energy and analytical skills toward a much different pursuit. Instead of analyzing electronic devices, he uses the practice ...
Education and Training
American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Traditional Chinese Medicine 2010
University Of Dayton Mechanical Engineering 1992
- Massage Therapeutic
- Herbal Medicine
Daniel G Abels L.AC.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94107Get Direction
Daniel G Abels L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abels
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Kim Peirano503 D St, Suite 1 San Rafael CA 94901
- Mr. Seung-won Lee L.AC20212 Redwood Road suite 104 Castro Valley CA 94546
- Mr. Henry Jianguo Wang L.AC372 7th Ave San Francisco CA 94118
- Zeyu Wang201 el camino real Millbrae California 94030
- Lara Peace L.AC.3188 1/2 16TH ST SAN FRANCISCO CA 94103
- Ms. Allison Jennifer Crawford L. AC.862 Folsom St San Francisco CA 94107