Joseph B Sappington MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1000 Asylum Ave Suite 3211 Hartford CT, 06105
Dr. Joseph Sappington is a cardiologist practicing in Hartford, CT. Dr. Sappington specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Sappington also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Md Med Sys, Internal Medicine
Joseph B Sappington MD's Practice location
Hartford, CT 06105Get Direction
GLASTONBURY, CT 06033Get Direction
Joseph B Sappington MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sappington
- Using Losartan in Treating Hypertension
Unfortunately, there is an increasing prevalence of hypertension, which is the term used to indicate high blood pressure with a reading of 140/90 mm Hg or higher. It is being blamed on living a modern lifestyle, the frequency of alcohol and tobacco intake, certain physical activities, and processed...
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- Atrial Fibrillation vs. ,Ventricular Fibrillation
Any condition of the heart should be taken seriously, as heart conditions can cause very serious damage to the body, especially if not treated quickly and adequately. While all heart abnormalities should be treated as quickly as possible, it is important to understand the differences between atrial...
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- What Causes Secondary Hypertension?
Secondary hypertension refers to high blood pressure that is caused by other diseases. This is a less common form of hypertension when compared to ‘essential’ or ‘primary’ hypertension. A number of conditions that affect heart, kidneys or endocrine system may result in secondary...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- Danny Antoine Korkmaz M.D.18 Haynes Street Manchester Connecticut 06040
- Oliver Diaz M.D.653 Terriville Avenue Bristol Connecticut 6010
- John Arthur Frazier M.D.123 Maple St Bristol CT 06010
- Juyong Lee MD/PHD115 Lincoln St Framingham MA 01702
- Stephen M Franklin MD520 Saybrook Road Middletown CT 06457
- Kiran Pandey MD520 Saybrook Road Middletown CT 06457