Dr. Kristine Palmer is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Palmer cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 1994
Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine 1994
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1994
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Kristine Palmer MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Fayetteville, AR 72703Get Direction
Dr. Kristine Palmer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Dr. Lina Chalak MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. William H Benton M.D.18 Corporate Hill Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Robert Earnest Lyle MD800 Marshall St Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Richard Michael Nestrud M.D.18 Corporate Hill Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Robert Arrington MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Becky Rogers MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202