It is important to sit down with the patient and determine their goals, then use the resources available to achieve an optimal result. Matthew V. Diltz, M.D. is a Board Certified fellowship-trained orthopedic ...
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Sports Medicine
- University of California, Irvine Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Matthew Vance Diltz M.D.'s Practice location
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Vance Diltz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Increases Mortality Rate in the ICU
According to the latest study presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, elderly patients treated with central catheter and/or mechanical ventilation devices in intensive care units are at a very high risk for getting hospital-acquired infections...
- How to Have a Good Workout in 30 Minutes
How to Have a Good Workout in 30 MinutesIt is quite natural to feel frustrated when you don’t start to see results after months of slogging in the gym. One may gradually lose interest in working out and gym sessions. Then, there are others who feel too time strapped to work out at all. For both of...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- Dr. Lyle Jonathan Reber M.D.47647 Caleo Bay Dr La Quinta CA 92253
- Dr. Stephen Ross Steele D.O.45280 Seeley Dr La Quinta CA 92253
- Dr. Sydney Pardino M.D.90 Bergen St Newark NJ 07103
- Dr. Sam Yishang Lin M.D.79440 Corporate Center Dr La Quinta CA 92253
- Dr. Steven Edward Roberts M.D.47647 Caleo Bay Dr La Quinta CA 92253
- Dr. Efren F Wu MD79430 Highway 111 La Quinta CA 92253