The majority of people have positive results with podiatry and it is rewarding to help them feel better. Michael W. Seiberg, D.P.M. is a board-certified podiatrist specializing in conservative and surgical ...
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Mercy Hospital and Medical Center, Chicago
Dr. Michael W. Seiberg D.P.M.'s Practice location
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270Get Direction
Dr. Michael W. Seiberg D.P.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Steven Louis Ginex D.P.M.74050 Alessandro Dr Palm Desert CA 92260
- Dr. Andrew R Rothstein D.P.M.69730 Highway 111 Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Gregory A. King DPM35400 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Yunhan Zhang DPM11332 Mountain View Ave Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Aaron Snelson Bean D.P.M.1801 N Carson St Carson City NV 89701
- Dr. John E Ebaugh D.P.M.81709 Dr Carreon Blvd Indio CA 92201