Dr. Eric Wingerson is a gastroenterologist practicing in Idaho Falls, ID. Dr. Wingerson specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Wingerson performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Hlth Sci, Coll of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 1986
Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine 1986
- Grandview Hosp-Core, Internal Medicine; Oak Hill Hosp-Osteo, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Grandview Medical Center 1987
Dr. Eric A Wingerson D.O.'s Practice location
Idaho Falls, ID 83404Get Direction
Dr. Eric A Wingerson D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Crohn's
Pain management can be considered a treatment plan that the patient and doctor can design together. The effective way of controlling pain can be through taking the drugs for Crohn’s disease as per the doctor’s prescription. The treatment plan may involve various medicines to reduce the pain...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- The Connection Between Ulcerative Colitis and Male Sexual Function
Almost 40 percent of men say their sexual desire has decreased because of their Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD); over 25 percent say IBD prevents them from having sex and about 20 percent of men say it’s caused problems for them during sex. IBD is a chronic condition that affects 1.6 million people,...
- What Remedies Treat Bloating and Gas?
Bloating, passing gas, and belching can be quite embarrassing and uncomfortable. These reactions are normal and happen during the process of breaking down food in the intestine. But, they may indicate something serious when gas or pain start interfering with the routine activities. Understanding the...
- What Causes Gastroenteritis?
Bacterial gastroenteritis is brought about by bacteria that cause an infection in the gut. This can lead to the inflammation of the stomach and the intestines. In addition, a person suffering from gastroenteritis can experience the following symptoms:...
- Gluten Could Trigger Lymphoma in Patients Who Already have Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is a disease of the immune system that is said to be triggered by gluten, the protein in wheat products. It affects a few million people in the U.S. each year. Most who are diagnosed will go on a gluten-free diet, as that is currently the only treatment doctors know of which leads to...
- Dr. Clint E Behrend M.D.2770 Cortez Ave Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Larry Craig Evans D.O.2770 Cortez Ave Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Ned R Warner D.O.2770 Cortez Ave Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. James M David M.D.2001 S Woodruff Ave Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Paul M Hendrix M.D.2770 Cortez Ave Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Todd A Williams M.D.2770 Cortez Ave Idaho Falls ID 83404