Dr. Princy Ghera practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Ghera treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
Government Medical College Patiala
- Birth Defects
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
Dr. Princy Ghera M.D's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
Dr. Princy Ghera M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Cough Medicine for Cystic Fibrosis
Medications for cystic fibrosis can help control the mucus in the lungs and keep the lungs’ normal functioning as much as possible. What is cystic fibrosis?Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease known to affect the cells that make mucus, digestive fluids, and sweat. Usually, these fluids are thin...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Croup?
Croup is a common viral illness that affects children, and is characterized by symptoms that include a runny nose and an extreme cough. This viral infection affects the voice box and the wind pipe and may lead to obstruction in breathing. The vocal cords are swollen and as air is forced through this...
- Croup vs. RSV: How Are They Different?
Childhood illnesses are very common and can strike at any moment. Croup and RSV are among the most common illnesses that can harm children.CroupCroup is a mild condition, usually nothing to worry about, but it can be scary for parents to witness. This common childhood illness often occurs during the...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- Home Treatments for Croup
Children, especially the younger ones are prone to have croup. It is a viral infection that causes swelling and inflammation of the vocal cords. Croup is characterized by a bad cough that resembles a barking seal and difficulty in breathing. The virus that causes croup is also the same virus that...
- Dr. Timothy Duane Starner MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Miles M Weinberger MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Christoph O. Randak M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Carrie K. Barker M.D.988102 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Richard C Ahrens MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Paul B Mccray MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242