Dr. Wendy Marion nelms Mccabe MD
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine3585 Lexington Ave N Suite 350 Saint Paul MN, 55126
Dr. Wendy Mccabe is an adolescent specialist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Mccabe works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Mccabe treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Wendy Marion nelms Mccabe MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55126Get Direction
Dr. Wendy Marion nelms Mccabe MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mccabe
- The Psychological Definition of Relationship
For some people, relationships are the most important aspect of life, and for others not so much. Most relationships are linked with feelings of happiness, so it can cause pain and heartache when something goes wrong in the relationship. In one study done in 2009, it was found that in the UK nearly...
- Are There Specific Causes of Nasal Congestion?
We all undergo this feeling when the nose becomes blocked with mucus, making it difficult to even breathe. The feeling is very irritating, as with it comes a number of other secondary symptoms. There are various reasons behind nasal congestion, including the pressure on the sinus points. Some of...
- What is Weight Loss Surgery?
Surgical options that help to limit the intake of food or absorption of nutrients resulting in the loss of weight are known as weight loss surgeries. Also referred to as bariatric surgery, this option is often recommended for those who have severe obesity. This option has been in practice for many...
- Unique New Treatment to Reduce Inflammation in Rheumatoid Arthritis
Inflammation is a primary effect of many joint diseases like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Reducing inflammation can relieve pain, prevent injury, and strengthen joints in patients with arthritis. New research by the Imperial College of London has provided a novel new way in which...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Nail Fungus?
Fungal infections are common in hair, nails, and surfaces of the skin. Nail fungus infects toe and finger nails and is more common in toe nails when compared to fingers. Also referred to as onchomyosis, this condition may become very painful affecting the whole nail. It usually starts as a small...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Thresiamma Augustine Joseph MD3585 LEXINGTON AVE N SHOREVIEW MN 55126
- Dr. Margaret Jean Hustad MD3585 LEXINGTON AVE N SHOREVIEW MN 55126
- Dr. Janice Chua Go MD3585 LEXINGTON AVE N SHOREVIEW MN 55126
- Dr. James Michael Marquardt MD3585 Lexington Avenue North Saint Paul MN 55126
- Dr. Linda Jane Knapp MD3585 Lexington Ave N Saint Paul MN 55126
- Dr. Anne marie Mcmorrow Tuohy MD3585 Lexington Ave N Saint Paul MN 55126