Dr. Gregory Gardziola practices Neuropathology in Greenville, SC. Dr. Gardziola studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1990
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Vascular Neurology
Dr. Gregory Thomas Gardziola D.O.'s Practice location
Greenville, SC 29605Get Direction
GREENVILLE, SC 29615Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Thomas Gardziola D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Golfer Morgan Hoffman Reveals that He Has Muscular Dystrophy
For many individuals in the world, muscular dystrophy is a condition that can severely incapacitate them and render them unable to perform tasks that other healthy individuals will have no problem with.Athletes and individuals who play a sport or discipline, in particular, will arguably be more...
- What Does 'Benign' Multiple Sclerosis Mean?
Benign multiple sclerosis (MS) is not a term that is used too frequently when talking about this neurological disorder. The definition of benign MS and what it specifically means is something that has been an area of contention in the medical community.In October of 2017 Multiple Sclerosis News...
- Blood from Young Donors May Help Alzheimer's Patients in the Future
Treatments for Alzheimer’s are improving daily as researchers are trying to focus on the different methods that may slow down the process for the disease, including using blood donated by young people to improve the memory of Alzheimer's patients.Alzheimer’s disease has been one of the main...
- Weight Training for Parkinson's Patients Helps to Manage the Symptoms of the Disease
A recent study has shown that weight training alleviates symptoms of Parkinson’s disease like rigidity, slowness, and tremors. Parkinson’s disease is characterized by tremors, slowness, and difficulty in movement. It is a slow and progressive neurological disease. The new study shows that weight...
- Gabapentin: Abuse, Withdrawal, and Overdose
Most holistic addiction centers use gabapentin in one form or another to help their patients deal with addiction. However, many patients have started to abuse this drug after prolonged exposure during the course of their rehab process.Gabapentin is usually available in the form of tablets and has...
- Dr. Kathleen Woschkolup MD200 Patewood Drive Greenville South Carolina 29615
- Dr. Hisanori Hasegawa MD1500 Weiss Street Saginaw Michigan 48602
- Dr. Augusto Morales M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Brian Marshall Thompson MD200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Edmund Cole Parsons M.D.701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Millard Clinton Trott M.D.701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605