Specializing in orthopedic surgery and pediatric orthopedic surgery, Dr. Lee Segal, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. He currently sees patients in Phoenix, Arizona. Dr. Segal is ...
Education and Training
Temple University Physicians 1984
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Identical pediatric chance fractures in identical twins.
- Slipped capital femoral epiphysis in a child with sickle cell disease.
- The musculoskeletal manifestations of the Coffin-Lowry syndrome.
- Congenital constriction band with pseudoarthrosis of the tibia: a case report and literature review.
- Entrapment of the flexor digitorum profundus following paediatric forearm fractures.
- Burst fractures of the thoracic and lumbar spine in children and adolescents.
- Case report: Mesenchymal chondrosarcoma of the lumbar spine in a child.
- Orthopedic management of spina bifida.
- Editorial: myelomeningocele.
- Suspected nonaccidental trauma and femoral shaft fractures in children.
- Bedside ultrasound in the diagnosis of pediatric clavicle fractures.
- Periosteal entrapment in distal femoral physeal fractures: harbinger for premature physeal arrest ?
- Pulmonary embolism following an ankle fracture in a 9-year-old boy: a case report.
- Independent analysis of a clinical predictive algorithm to identify methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus osteomyelitis in children.
- Missed fractures in paediatric trauma patients.
Dr. Lee S Segal M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85016Get Direction
EAST SYRACUSE, NY 13057Get Direction
Dr. Lee S Segal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...