Dr. Patrick O'hollaren is a urologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. O'hollaren specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1987
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine 1987
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Birth Defects
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Urology
Dr. Patrick S O'hollaren MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97227Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97225Get Direction
Dr. Patrick S O'hollaren MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. O'hollaren
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- What Are the Causes of Erectile Dysfunction In Young Men?
Erectile Dysfunction in Young Men: What are the Potential Causes?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that mostly affects men who have advanced in age. The chances of getting the disease increases as one gets older. Although it is mostly found in old men, it can also affect younger people.Potential...
- Can I Live Without a Bladder if I Have Bladder Cancer?
The bladder is the organ in the human body that stores urine temporarily to be released later through the urethra. It is, therefore, a very important part of the body. Unfortunately, in some cases of bladder cancer, the bladder has to be removed.The removal of the urinary bladder is done through a...
- Does Blood In Urine Mean There Are Cysts In My Kidneys?
In the normal course, blood has no place in the urine. But Hematuria or blood in the urine is a clear indication that we are confronting a larger problem somewhere in the urinary or genital systems. It could indicate the presence of a renal cyst, although a cyst is by no means the only contributing...
- Brian Donald Duty3303 Southwest Bond Avenue Portland Oregon 97239
- Dr. Gregory Buel Mccoy MD1130 Nw 22nd Ave Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Stanley A Myers M.D.2230 Nw Pettygrove St Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Sajal C Dutta MD501 N Graham St Portland OR 97227
- Dr. James Bresee M.D.9250 Sw Hall Blvd Portland OR 97223
- Dr. Douglas B. Masson M.D.505 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664