Dr. Samia Botros is an internist practicing in Los Gatos, CA. Dr. Botros specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Botros provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Swimmer's Ear
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Outer Ear Infection
- Vascular Disease
- St Mary'S Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- St Mary',s Hospital Medical School, University Of London, Universit
- St Mary's Hospital and Medical Center Program
Dr. Samia F Botros M.D.'s Practice location
Los Gatos, CA 95032Get Direction
Dr. Samia F Botros M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Melvin C. Britton795 El Camino Boulevard Palo Alto California 94301
- Dr. Thomas Okarma PH.D., M.D.230 Constitution Drive Menlo Park California 94025
- Dr. Jerry Lee Manoukian MD2500 Hospital Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Maria Guadalupe Juarez-reyes MD, PHD3250 Alpine Rd Portola Valley CA 94028
- Dr. Christopher Kwong MD795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94301
- Dr. Yelena Shaanova MD2734 El Camino Real Santa Clara CA 95051