Mr. Guillermo A Pasarin MD
Neurosurgeon350 Nw 84th Ave Suite 300 Fort Lauderdale FL, 33324
Dr. Guillermo Pasarin practices Neurological Surgery in Fort Lauderdale, FL. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Pasarin prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1986
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Neurological Surgery; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, General Surgery
Mr. Guillermo A Pasarin MD's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324Get Direction
SUNRISE, FL 33351Get Direction
Mr. Guillermo A Pasarin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pasarin
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Michael A. Thomas DO499 E central Pkwy Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Dr. Jose Valerio MD3809 East Coquina Way Weston Florida 33332
- Mr. Luis Rodriguez MD1150 N 35 Ave Hollywood FL 33021
- Ms. Linda L.. Sternau MD1150 N 35 Ave Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Amos Olabisi Dare M.D.4848 Coconut Creek Parkway Pompano Beach FL 33063
- Dr. Lloyd Zucker M.D.670 Glades Road Boca Raton FL 33431