Dr. Ashkan Bahrani MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology9114 Philadelphia Rd Suite 208 Rosedale MD, 21237
Dr. Ashkan Bahrani is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Rosedale, MD. Dr. Bahrani specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Durvalumab and Tremelimumab in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Lung Cancer
- Pembrolizumab in Treating Patients With Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Aspirin in Preventing Recurrence of Cancer in Patients With HER2 Negative Stage II-III Breast Cancer After Chemotherapy, Surgery, and/or Radiation Therapy
- Management of Tobacco Treatment Intervention in Reducing Surgical Complications in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Lung Cancer Who Smoke Cigarettes
- Lung-MAP: Nivolumab With or Without Ipilimumab as Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer and No Matching Biomarkers
- The National Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) Study
- Breast Cancer WEight Loss Study (BWEL Study)
- Screening Protocol for Tumor Antigen Expression Profiling and HLA Typing for Eligibility Determination
- Doxorubicin Hydrochloride and Cyclophosphamide Followed by Paclitaxel With or Without Carboplatin in Treating Patients With Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Crizotinib in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been Removed by Surgery and ALK Fusion Mutations (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- S1207 Hormone Therapy With or Without Everolimus in Treating Patients With Breast Cancer
- Lung-MAP: Talazoparib in Treating Patients With HRRD Positive Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
- Exemestane With or Without Entinostat in Treating Patients With Recurrent Hormone Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer That is Locally Advanced or Metastatic
- Nivolumab After Surgery and Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- Genetic Testing in Screening Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been or Will Be Removed by Surgery (The ALCHEMIST Screening Trial)
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Ashkan Bahrani MD's Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
Dr. Ashkan Bahrani MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bahrani
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never in her wildest dreams thought that her daughter would be the person to save her...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Dreams Do Come True: 9-year-old Baseball Fanatic Signed Onto Team
Like most young baseball fans, John “Parker” Staples' room is covered in memorabilia from his favorite team, the Washington Nationals, but unlike most kids, Parker's room is at the University of Virginia Children's Hospital.John “Parker” Staples, is nine-year old who was diagnosed with...
- Dr. Yin Wu MD2401 W BELVEDERE AVE BALTIMORE MD 21215
- Ugochukwu A. Odo5406 FAIRLAWN AVE BALTIMORE MD 21215
- Dr. Jean Yared M.D.22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Miss Ani Balmanoukian M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Maria Baer MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Vered Stearns M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287