Dr. Eugene S Krauss MD
Orthopedist833 Northern Blvd Suite 220 Great Neck NY, 11021
Dr. Eugene Krauss is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Krauss specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Krauss tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1982
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1982
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Fabellar snapping as a cause of knee pain after total knee replacement: assessment using dynamic sonography.
- Infected total hip arthroplasty after intravesical bacillus Calmette-Guérin therapy.
- Implementation of a multidisciplinary, pharmacy-led, thromboprophylaxis program in total-joint arthroplasty patients.
- Member North Shore-LIJ Medical Group
Dr. Eugene S Krauss MD's Practice location
Great Neck, NY 11021Get Direction
Dr. Eugene S Krauss MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krauss
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- Dr. David T. Neuman M.D.8340 Woodhaven Blvd Queens Glendale NY 11385
- Dr. Alexandre B De moura MD761 Merrick Ave Westbury NY 11590
- Dr. Leon E. Popovitz M.D.79 Hudson St Hoboken NJ 07030
- Dr. Ron Noy M.D.424 Madison Avenue New York New York 10017
- Rupesh Tarwala130 E 67TH ST NEW YORK NY 10065
- Dr. Christopher Bruce Michelsen MD9711 Broadway New York NY 10034