Dr. Eugene S Krauss MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon833 Northern Blvd Suite 220 Great Neck NY, 11021
Dr. Eugene Krauss is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Krauss specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Krauss tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1982
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1982
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Fabellar snapping as a cause of knee pain after total knee replacement: assessment using dynamic sonography.
- Infected total hip arthroplasty after intravesical bacillus Calmette-Guérin therapy.
- Implementation of a multidisciplinary, pharmacy-led, thromboprophylaxis program in total-joint arthroplasty patients.
- MemberNorth Shore-LIJ Medical Group
- Hosp For Special Surg, Orthopedic Surgery; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Hospital Special Surgery 1983
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- Hospital for Special Surgery/Cornell Medical Center Program
Dr. Eugene S Krauss MD's Practice location
Great Neck, NY 11021Get Direction
Dr. Eugene S Krauss MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krauss
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...