Dr. Janet L. Chestnut M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1204 N Vercler Rd Spokane WA, 99216
Dr. Janet Chestnut is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Spokane, WA. Dr. Chestnut specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Janet L. Chestnut M.D.'s Practice location
Spokane, WA 99216Get Direction
SPOKANE, WA 99202Get Direction
Dr. Janet L. Chestnut M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chestnut
- The Effect of Sunshine on Lymphoma
Having a lack of enough vitamin D can drastically effect one's ability to fight many cancers, including lymphoma. So, researchers inevitably wondered whether the addition of Vitamin D to preexisting therapies would prolong patients' lives. The Wilmot Cancer Institute received a $3 million grant for...
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- Dr. Marsha G. Fink M.D.601 S SHERMAN ST SPOKANE WA 99202
- Dr. Kirk A Lund MD910 W 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. J samuel Tolman M.D.601 S Sherman Spokane WA 99202
- Dr. Mark Edward Sienko M.D.605 E Holland Ave Spokane WA 99218
- Ndegwa M. Njuguna M.D.1204 N Vercler Rd Spokane WA 99216
- Dr. Stephen Patrick Anthony D.O.309 E Farwell Rd Spokane WA 99218